Your Good Brother Future
Come and join an amazing company with a superb team. We are building a people powered organisation and creating opportunities that no other kitchen company can offer. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Deadline for application September 30, 2019
Kitchen Design Consultant
We are recruiting for a full time Kitchen design consultant for our showroom in Galway
As a kitchen designer you will be part of our professional design and sales team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to build a long term career, earn a substantial salary and deliver the highest standard of products available to the market....
But not just that! We are the fastest growing kitchen company in the west of Ireland and its because we do things differently! We believe our staff are as important as our customers. Our culture allows for a flexible work environment that allows for a happy work life balance. Our main aim is to build a people powered organisation, grown and driven by people that want to be part of something big throughout their career. There is massive potential for personal growth and future development and progression within the company.
The ideal candidates:
- Highly professional and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Proven track record in Kitchen sales (Beneficial but not critical)
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Arti CAD
- Ability and willingness to learn
- 'can do' approach and flexible work attitude
- Highly organised and able to prioritise work load
- Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that fulfill their requirements.
- You will assist our customers in making informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer aided plans/designs, producing accurate quotations in line with customer's budget.
- You'll be working as part of the Good Brother family and a brand ambassador, delivering a consistently high level of great customer service.
- Maintain showroom standards throughout the displays to ensure we are well presented at all times as well as maintaining and updating point of sale information.
Something to note:
At Good Brother, we believe designers should be designing and not having to deal with customer feedback, complaints or anything which remotely take you away from the creative flow that we know helps get the sales. Our company affords the designer that exact benefit. We also offer very favorable remuneration packages, well above industry standard, with a highly motivational bonus package.
OTE of €80K + with no earning cap.
We look forward very much to hearing from you in confidence.
The Good Brother Team :)
Deadline for application August 30, 2019
Bookkeeper - Part Time
Good Brother, a successful retail organisation, is currently seeking a Book-keeper to join our finance team in our Galway store on a part-time basis.
If you are seeking a position, in Galway City, for up to 20 hours per week & you meet the selection criteria below, then this may be an opportunity worth your consideration.
Who we are seeking
* Experienced bookkeeper with 2+ years relevant experience
* Familiar with Quick Books system & a Payroll package
Overview of the responsibilities:
* Ensuring purchase invoices are matched against delivery dockets and statements
* Coding & posting of all approved purchase invoices onto the Quick Books system
* Reconciling supplier statements to balances on Quick Books system
* Preparing weekly payment schedule to suppliers
* Raising of sale invoices and entering them accurately onto Quick Books
* Preparing Aged Debtors Reports on a weekly basis
* Ensuring all credit notes are accurately posted to individual customer accounts
* Maintaining payroll records
* Processing weekly/monthly payments for all employees
* Submission of PAYE returns via ROS
Cash & Bank
* Ensuring bank reconciliations are completed in a timely manner
* Completing bank lodgements & cheque payments/EFT transfers
* Allocating cash receipts to individual customer accounts
* Posting cheque payments/EFTs to specific supplier accounts
* Responsible for the filing of all appropriate documentation in relation to goods purchased
* Completing VAT & Intrastat returns to the Revenue Commissioners
If you are interested in the position, please email your CV to email@example.com