Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
The term ‘Good Brother’, ‘Good Brother Kitchens’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kitchen Innovations Ltd T/A Good Brother, Unit 55B Briarhill Business Pk, Briarhill, Galway. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of Ireland.
Competitions/Offers & Incentives
- All quotes have a strict expiry date of 30 days from issuing.
- All offers are subject to expiry terms and is outside of a designer or other staff members control. Offers and incentives are created and approved by upper management and are tracked and monitored via internal systems, for example Our Quoting System.
- No offer is additional to another ongoing offer. For example, if you have already been provided an offer in-store or otherwise, a new offer that may arise during the period of your current offer does not get included in your existing offer. For Example: If you have already been quoted an internal offer and management issue a new offer after this time but within your existing offer expiry, this does not get added to your existing offer. It is dependant on the offer whether or not the offer applies to your quote. A member of staff will clarify this point for you if required.
- Deposits which are paid on the back of an offer are strictly non-refundable.
- Signing of agreements to secure offers, digitally or otherwise, are legally binding and are a commitment from you to pay for the suggested items.
- We will run advertising campaigns of which will have different offers and incentives to purchase from us. Any issues in relation to any advertisements or offers please email us on [email protected] where we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
- Maximum discount of 10% off applies
- Appliance off is available to a maximum value of 10% of your kitchen quote. Quooker Tap offer is only available on sales above €8,500
We run competitions and offers from time to time at Good Brother. The purpose of which is to help us to generate more interest at certain times or to increase engagement on our website, social media channels or increase footfall. All promotions and competitions are subject to T&C’s and are designed to protect Good Brother from being subject to legal issues or loss-making situations due to same. For this reason, offers are subject to final approval by management.